From immediate shipping of stock cartons to efficient private label creation, our flexible solutions are your packaging solutions.
On Time & Exactly Right
We service the region from South Central Ontario to Quebec City with our own fleet and ship elsewhere using integrated logistics. Direct mill supply relationships (we sheet our own rolls) and rigorous lean production practices increase the speed to market and cost efficiency of every order.
Green To Go
Our integrated green practices reduce your overall packaging footprint, including 100% recycled material with a minimum 40% post-consumer content.
- CAD systems that enable our pre-production designers to create detailed and functional samples and electronic die-lines.
- Electronic art manipulation and impositioning / duplication.
- CTP Plate-making equipment producing multiple-imaged 41" and 51" printing plates.
- 6 state-of-the-art sheet fed 41" and 51" presses capable of printing up to 7 colours plus in-line aqueous coating and UV coatings.
- Automated in-line press colour management systems with ink density measurement at all levels ensuring 100% accuracy and consistency.
- Fast, efficient die cutting equipment with in-line stripping and blanking.
- 5 high-speed die cutters with 41" and 51" sheet size capabilities.
- Inline cold embossing.
- Hot Foil Stamping.
- Wide range of capabilities enabling us to provide windows that are specialized and sophisticated.
- 9 gluers capable of handling all straight line, tuck bottoms and webbed corner gluing requirements.
- Multi-purpose gluers with 4 and 6 corner features as well as auto bottom capabilities.
- Our gluers are equipped with code readers, glue detectors and computerized electronic glue systems to allow us to glue and complete a range of cartons.
- 3 Window patching machines for poly and cello applications.
- Shrink-wrapping for flat packed cartons.
New in 2016
• KBA-Flexotecnica EVO XD eight-color flexo press